We advise clients in the following areas
- International expansion and transaction advisory
- We advise companies on if, how and when to invest offshore, taking into account their risk appetite and levels of exposure.
- Public policy analysis
- Analysis of public policy, the politics underpinning decision making, its trajectory and the implications for business.
- In-market diversification
- Advice around exposure to in-country risk and how companies can seek to limit over-exposure and protect themselves.
Market entry and country risk analysis
- Market intelligence
- We provide timely and actionable insights, based on years of experience in the jurisdictions we operate in and close personal knowledge of key actors.
- Investment strategy
- We provide commercially driven strategies that utilise our understanding of the politics of the operating environment.
- Political risk analysis and mitigation
- Dragoman’s proprietary methodology identifies and assesses risk and provides actionable strategies to mitigate and eliminate risk to your business.
- Issues advocacy
- We work to design and execute strategies that further the interests of our clients. We have expertise in critical areas of public policy design and analysis, including in energy, foreign policy, defence, advanced manufacturing, health care and social services.
- Sector and political intelligence
- Stakeholder insights and mapping to help clients understand the formal and informal power structures and priorities of key stakeholders in the geographies we focus on: Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia.
- Competitor analysis
- We leverage our networks and intelligence to ensure clients better understand the commercial landscape and can maximise competitive advantage.